Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Video mode not supported is appearing on my monitor, what can i do?

I a moment ago changed the monitor for my computer into a flatscreen but smaller in size than my previous monitor. At first adjectives worked well, consequently after about 10 minutes, the eyeshade became black and is displaying video mode not supported, what is wrong and what must i do? serve me please


Answer:

try to download updated drivers

I had to for mine

and very soon i can turn my screen to funny angles
no thought but is ur powersaver mode on.
Restart you computer in undisruptive mode by bringing up the boot menu by hitting f8 as the computer boots. In safe mode right click on your desktop and select properties next settings and change the peak resolution to match your fresh monitor. The correct resolution is usually on a sticker on the monitor or look in the encyclopaedia.
The refresh rate must be too illustrious as lcd works on about 60hz and conventional 75hz. Start computer contained by safemode. (turn it on and hold down f8 key) Adjust video properties to a differents resolution and 60hz. (right click on desktop-properties-settings-ad... Then navigate to the right area. I don't know what videocard you are running!

No comments:

Post a Comment