Friday, September 17, 2010

What are some of the better LCD computer monitors for editing and viewing digital photos?



Answer:

Hi Mommy,



I enjoy had wonderful luck near Acer & their prices aren't to bad.



The display is crisp and clear, color rendering is excellent and response is sudden. Life is also excellent.



Get a 19 or larger if your budget allows.



Norm
Dell's monitors are pretty good. Apple's monitors are amazing, but the price...ouch...
Ouch!



I be goign to tell you that you are the most attractive MILF I've see yet!



but consequently I read your write up !



Ouch!



so just forget I even mentioned it - I bring my comment and my compliment back.
If you are editing photos professionally, you'll inevitability at least a 19 monitor. There are abundant great monitors out there though. What you inevitability to look for is one that will provide a high resolution output next to a low dot pitch. Take a look at www.aria.co.uk . They have reasonably a few decent monitors.
Hi I prefer the LG. GL
I use the software Wondershare Photo Collage Studio recommended by frequent friends. It is very unforced to make great photo collages next to attractive pre-designed templates, layouts and more than 200 photo frames, special costume effects, and rich Cliparts, Wordarts or Text. Save it as JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP format, share via e-mail, wallpaper, or be printed with soaring quality.



You can find the free trial here

http://www.photo-collage-software.com/in...

And there is a specific tutorial

http://www.photo-collage-software.com/fo...



Hope this help!
dapple dachshunds for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment