Friday, September 17, 2010

Weird Computer Problem, What's Going On?

So, I'm trying to unfurl a DVD movie that I ripped to my hard drive. I open it with Windows Media Player 11, which is the singular player I have that can embark on .IFO files. I have two monitors. When I try to play the DVD from Windows Media Player on the monitor that I hold extended my desktop to in full eyeshade mode, it doesn't work. Otherwise, it works in smaller viewing modes. I'm upset around this because my extended monitor is so much bigger than my 14" default laptop peak, so I want to watch the movie on that. I've tried updating adjectives my video drivers, but none of them have drivers available. Any adjectives suggestions would be great. Thanks.


Answer:

It seems close to your laptops built-in monitor card does/can not support your external monitor because you do not have the right driver installed.

Search, find and install the correct/compatible driver is the solely way.

Have you search and tried download.com already?
decrypt the files to the computer then convert the .ifo report to .avi with a video record converter.
.IFO files do not contain any video. These are dvd information files, containing layout information.



The .VOB files on the DVD are the ones that contain the video.



I have see similar secondary display issues beside WMP, you can try an alternative DVD player such as Intervideo WinDVD or PowerDVD.
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem next to device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr
miniature huskies

No comments:

Post a Comment