Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What cause white spots on an LCD monitor ?

i've get a dell desktop computer with an lcd monitor and it adjectives of a sudden has a white spot within the lower right side of the screen what made this begin and is it fixable ?


Answer:

If they are very small dots they are probably inert or stuck "Pixels". Almost all LCD's used to hold them, but now they are a smaller amount when panels are tentative. I don't believe that it is repairable. I've heard give or take a few rubbing them lightly but I wouldn't recommend it. Google insensible pixel.



PS; I found someone who says they hold a fix. Here's a link http://www.psp-vault.com/article168.psp...
LSD
poking it beside your fingers or other objects can ruin those parts of your screen
Dead pixel. Unfixable as far as I know...departed spot in the display that of late shows through the default color.

No comments:

Post a Comment