Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What are these strange spots on my LCD peak?

Last dark a small round dot appeared in the upper gone corner of my laptop's screen. It is immediately over an inch in diameter and have a smaller twin in the lower gone corner. There's an "aura" of light around them. Also, at the bottom of the eyeshade, there's now a get thinner horizontal bar of lots colors. What are they, how did they get here, and how can I seize rid of them?


Answer:

Sounds like pixel reduce to rubble
Sounds like the peak is failing. You need to enjoy a new one installed.
Its probably your video card. I have the same problem a while ago.
I've be in controlled support in come what may for twenty years and the only time I've hear of anything that bad is physical interfere with.



Have you dropped it? Sat on it? A child been pressing the peak to see the pretty colours maybe?



There's nil you can do about it and due to the cost of the eyeshade repair you're probably looking at buying a new laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment