Friday, September 17, 2010

Wat is the entity by your computer?

wat is the article by your moniter not a printer it is sometimes tall


Answer:

In my armour, it's another computer. It might be a pile on the floor. We won't discuss what makes up the pile.



Really, I don't know what you are conversation about. The others guessing that it is a computer tower are probably correct.
That would be call a tower.

It has the harddrive, disc rom drive etc.

It is the guts of the computer itself.
My guess would be the tower, the computer tower that holds all the casing for your components. if not i would right to be heard i don't fully understand what you are referring to.
A Lone Star long nouns on my desktop.
Probably ur PC. read your owners manual, or try using your comp beside out turning this thingby
My cup.



If it's got slots within the front where floppy disks can move about and a thing that say 'dvd' or 'cd' and makes profoundly of fan type crash it's your computer. If it's not that, I've no idea what you've get next to your monitor.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment