Friday, September 17, 2010

What are regular contrast and britness settings on an elder monitor?

I bought my 17" monitor(non LCD or flat screen) brand latest back surrounded by 1999. My newphew came to my room and changed the settings. I tried varying it but my eye still hurts even after I changed it and I don't know what my original setting be. Can anyone help me beforehand I go blind?


Answer:

Adjust the brightness first, after the contrast, readjust the brightness to suit you, always work contained by a lighted area. Make sure that your energize rate is above 60Hz. At 60Hz your refresh rate match your AC powered lights, florescent are a real slayer but a regular old bulb will mess you up also lacking you ever knowing whats doing it.
He may have changed the stimulate rate also.



Right-click on the Desktop

Choose Properties

Click on the Settings tab

Click on the Advanced Button

Click on the Monitor tab



Choose the next setting up from 60Hz. If you choose a setting too dignified and the screen go black just move your mouse. When this happen that setting is not supported.



As far as contracst and brightness, it depends on the monitor. Try 50% of each and adjust the brightnest factor as you entail to.

No comments:

Post a Comment