Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What can I use to display my computer on my tube eyeshade?

I enjoy a Dell Dimension 3000 with a VGA output which hooks up to my monitor. I also own a 42" HD LCD T.V. with an S-Video input surrounded by the back. I want to know how to use my computer on my T.V. and be able to shift back to my computer minus switching any wires. I would also like it to be as clear as possible. To display my computer on my T.V., will I obligation to buy a PC to TV Converter or can I just seize a VGA splitter (one to my monitor and one to my T.V.) then a VGA to S-Video adapter, afterwards run an S-Video cable to my T.V.? Or will I have to buy a tentative graphics card all together?


Answer:

Plug contained by video card with TV out. You'll enjoy the bonus of better video. check ATI - top quality cards, look into "all contained by wonder" avail at best buy
well: the solely thing might want for yours is an

http://www.mediaplay.software.com... http://www.windows.update.microsoftware.... or

look for "CoaxCable Connections at the back the Monitor unit & Tower" ok ?
A video card near tv out.

No comments:

Post a Comment