Friday, September 17, 2010

What are the strange polished lcd screen call?

I'm gonna buy a investigational lcd monitor. I'm comparing brands and prices on the net. I really approaching that glossy coating, but I don't know what they call for it. So I can't tell if the monitors I'm pricing out hold it or not. I'm assuming that all the different manufacturer probably give it a different christen. I'm looking at some acer , samsung, and LG. Any recommendations would be biddable? my price range is going on for $350.


Answer:

It's pretty much generically called shimmering coating. Dell calls it TrueLife, Sony call it XBrite, HP calls it BrightView and Toshiba call it TruBright. All the same entity, just different name.



There aren't very oodles (if any) glossy LCD desktop monitors out near though, almost all (for some abnormal reason) happen to be on laptops.



Contrary to their computers, Dell make some of the best LCD monitors made (just check out the reviews of them online). Check out their 20-inch wide screen here. (sorry, no glossy coating though)



http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/produ...

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/produ...
i cogitate the glossy one are the ones next to the glare coating.

No comments:

Post a Comment