Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What could do the monitor on my laptop to flicker and dance out repeatedly the first few minutes after bootup?

By repeatedly I close-fisted a half dozen times.



I turn on the mechanism (a two year old HP Pavilion) and inside a matter of minutes the peak flickers and eventually goes shade. Usually I can put the computer in sleep mode and the monitor will work only just fine when I bring the computer back up out of it (out of sleep mode).



I normally have to repeat the above steps a partially dozen times before the monitor comes on and stays on for the duration of the time I entail to use the computer.



Occasionally, maybe 1 time out of 5, the 'sleep mode-wake up' tactic does not work and I own to completely power the computer off and start over.



For some explanation I suspect heat or maybe spy-ware is the root cause.


Answer:

That doesn't nouns like anything excluding hardware failure. The simply thing I can reason of is trying to upgrade the video driver just surrounded by case it is corrupted. Also play around near your video settings to see if that works...Lastely, turn the computer on in safemode and see if the problem persist..if it does it sounds like a VERY expensive trip to the businesswoman.
i belive its your registrys problem..use a good registry cleaner for eg CCleaner
It I don`t know bcoz of a corruption in the window. u could try to repair windows.
It could be one of three things-



1. Your internal nouns to the montior to the computer is loose.



2. Something in your window registrey is messed up.



3. You have spyware or a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment