Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What do i do in the region of this monitor?

The notebook is a Dell Dimension 8100, the monitor is a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930SB. The problem is that when I start the computer and turn on the monitor the screen go off when the Windows XP loading peak is finished. The green light stays on but the picture is gone completely. I enjoy to turn off the monitor, unhook the monitor's nouns to the pc and hook it rear legs up in establish for the picture to come up again. It's a massive hassle that's an even bigger irritation because of the fact that it's bright. I downloaded and installed a driver for it in hopes that it might remedy the problem, but it hasn't. The laptop works with other monitors short a problem. As for the monitor, I'm not certain. Any concept as to what the problem might be?


Answer:

If it's still under warranty, win a new one.
Send the monitor put a bet on. Get a replacement, or a refund.
I can say-so that this problem is extremely un-usual and I have a 23" MITSUBISHI Diamond Pro 91TXM. Your computer may simpley want and adiquit driver for that specific monitor, in which casing I suggest searching for a 930SB monitor driver download, OR runing Microosft/Windows updates surrounded by search for a suitable driver (thats where on earth I got mine).
try to return it
the nouns plug ,that connects to your pc have a bent pin in it proberly on the middle row (5,4,5)

No comments:

Post a Comment