Friday, September 17, 2010

We enjoy lately purchased a unknown widescreen monitor...?

We just now purchased a new widescreen monitor and we are have a problem with it. Whenever we start up a video team game or some other programs the screen is stretched out. Is in attendance a setting that we can use to stop this from happening?


Answer:

Have you set it to the proper pixel settings - mine is at 1440x900 and everything shows fine (ACER 19" AL1916W)

I enjoy a driver for my high speed AGP graphics card and a driver for my monitor I don`t know you did not load both?
ably it depends on the dimensions of the screen... you might own the game systems picture to 16:9 and the monitor might one and only be 4:3 or vise versa... look in the system settings and look for display or something... oh and for the people answer above me... that is resolution... that have nothing to do beside stretched out images
I cogitate widescreen suppose to be wide....resourcefully try checking with the provider that you bought it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment