Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What do I do more or less monitor screen that obtain fuzzy?

Some of my monitors within my cafe get fuzzy after some minutes of use. The lone way to compensate thisis to make adjustment to the brightness and constrast dials (downwards). However, it reaches a point when it doesn't work anymore. What can a technician do nearly it, what repairs are needed? I need top know this surrounded by advance so that the local techs don't try to cheat me into buying some expensive piece I don't need.


Answer:

Get a unknown monitor. Adjust the settings accordingly.



Maybe it is a low-end, doomed to failure quality...
you stipulation some new monitors
from my experience that problem can be resolved by cleaning the contact points of your monitor's yoke and the circuitry attach to it. Do this supportively and turn your monitor first, detach the wire that connects the tube and plyback transformer also. hope this will oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment