Friday, September 17, 2010

Weird problem near my monitor turning sour?

Ok...first rotten..the computer and monitor was working fine. I get a new computer so I needed to give my computer to my Step-Daughter. So i unplugged everything took it into the other room and connected everything again. (I did hook it up to an exsisting monitor that be already there) turned it on..it booted up just fine, get halfway thru the Windows XP loading eyeshade, then the monitor purely turned off. As tho the computer be shut down. The computer was on and seem to be running just fine. So I hooked it rear up to the original monitor and I'm getting like peas in a pod thing. If i try to turn the monitor rear legs on physically, I just grasp the No Connection screen as if the PC is turned past its sell-by date. It does have an AGP card next to 2 connectors..I tried both, as well as the video connector on the mother board. Sill matching problem. I think I may call for to get into the bio's and reset something?


Answer:

Try looking for a BIOS setting to turn OFF the onboard video, if that doesnt sustain, yank out the AGP card and exam it using the onboard connector. There could be a conflict or the AGP card may be bad. ;)
Take it within to be looked at
take to service center .they will set it right
You might try disabling the internal graphics adapter within the bios! Perhaps the battery holding the bios settings is going late.

No comments:

Post a Comment